Mini, Small, Medium, Large
Rose Quartz Point
Add some girl power on you desk at work or at home. Let this Rose Quartz Point be your spiritual wand when you need to find your way back to the feminine energy of compassion and peace, healing and tenderness, comfort and nourishment.This crystal provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing you the capacity to truly give and receive love from others. It is the talisman of relationships and is said to be quite effective in attracting new romance.
$8 – $20
Rose Quartz carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, healing and tenderness, comfort and nourishment. It represents feelings of love, peace, and healing. This crystal provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing you the capacity to truly give and receive love from others. It is the talisman of relationships and is said to be quite effective in attracting new romance.
Spiritual use – Rose Quartz is a feminine crystal. It activates the Heart Chakra and links the heart to the earth and the universe. It helps you bring light of healing and hope of rebirth when meditating with it. If you let it, it will reprograms you on a cellular level and help you invite joy and love into your life.
Chakra – The Heart chakra represents unconditional love for the self and others.
Size & Weight
Mini: 75-80 gram
Small 135-175 gram
Medium: 180-200 gram
Large: 215-400 gram
Each crystal is unique as it is a natural material and might vary from the photo.
Care & Safety
We recommend that you wash and recharge your crystal when you receive it. You can wash your rose quartz using liquid soap and warm water. If you’re using your rose quartz for healing or your spiritual practice, you have several options for cleansing and recharging your stones.
- Soaking your rose quartz in salt water overnight is an easy option. Fill a container with warm water, add 1-2 tbsp (17-35 g) of sea salt, and stir until the salt dissolves. Place your rose quartz in the salt water and leave it to soak overnight. Finally, rinse the stones with warm water. Using salt water is a traditional way of cleansing crystals used for your spiritual practice. It’s believed that the salt releases negative energy and acts as a spiritual disinfectant.
- Purify and charge your rose quartz under a full or waning moon. Put your stones in a safe place outdoors or on a windowsill. Leave your rose quartz under the light of the moon overnight. Retrieve your stones in the morning and use them in your practice. In crystal healing communities, moonlight is used to add vibrations to a stone.
- Rinse your rose quartz under rain water for 5 minutes. Place your rose quartz in a colander. Put the colander outside in the falling rain, then let the water fall over the stones for about 5 minutes. It is believed that running water can neutralize negative energy and give it back to the earth.
- Put your stone outside at dawn for 1 hour to soak up sunlight. Place your stone under a beam of sunlight. Make sure it’s in a place where it won’t be disturbed. Set a timer for 1 hour, then retrieve your stone. Rose quartz can fade or become discolored if it’s left in the sun for too long.
- Smudge your stones with Palo Santo, sage, sweet grass, or cedar smoke. Use a smudge stick or place loose sage leaves, sweet grass, or cedar in an incense bowl. Light the smudge stick or loose smudging material. Then, pass your rose quartz through the smoke 3 times to cleanse and recharge it. You can leave the smudge to burn or you can put it out once the rose quartz is purified.
- Bury your stone for 24 hours to release negative energy and recharge it. Dig a shallow hole in the dirt outside your home. Place the rose quartz in the hole and cover it with dirt. Leave the stones under the dirt for at least 1 day before digging them up. After you unbury your stones, rinse them under warm water to clean off any dirt or debris. It’s okay to use soap and water to clean the dirt off your stone.
Rose Quartz Crystal