You will find this information on the product page as well.
Be Boundless Gym Clutch & Love The Small Stuff Bag
To keep your bag fresh, we suggest wiping off the surface (both in- and outside) with a damped cloth every now and then. The same goes for stains. This way your bag will have a longer life and the environment will thank you for using less water. When you feel the need for a deep clean, we suggest giving your bag some extra love with a massaging hand wash in cold water using a natural and eco-friendly cleaner for neoprene materials.
Please remember that Yulex is made out of natural rubber. It should not be soaked in water for too long. Dry your bag flat between two towels and gently press out the excess water before leaving it in savasana to dry and fill up with new energy for your next adventure.
Move With Me Yoga Mat
We suggest the ratio of vinegar to water of 1:20, gentle spray and wipe the surface of the mat and let it air dry. Please make sure that the yoga mat is completely dry before rolling or folding it. Give your mat some love and add your favorite essential oil in your cleaning spray. Just a few drops and your next practice will be magical.
Natural rubber cannot be washed in the washing machine, it will damage the mat. Do not soak or submerge in water and do not use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat. Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight.
Twist It Headband
Hand wash with eco-friendly detergent and let it dry flat on a towel. Make sure the wire is straight while drying.
We recommend that you wash and recharge your crystal when you receive it. You can wash your rose quartz using liquid soap and warm water. If you’re using your rose quartz for healing or your spiritual practice, you have several options for cleansing and recharging your stones.
- Soaking your rose quartz in salt water overnight is an easy option. Fill a container with warm water, add 1-2 tbsp (17-35 g) of sea salt, and stir until the salt dissolves. Place your rose quartz in the salt water and leave it to soak overnight. Finally, rinse the stones with warm water. Using salt water is a traditional way of cleansing crystals used for your spiritual practice. It’s believed that the salt releases negative energy and acts as a spiritual disinfectant.
- Purify and charge your rose quartz under a full or waning moon. Put your stones in a safe place outdoors or on a windowsill. Leave your rose quartz under the light of the moon overnight. Retrieve your stones in the morning and use them in your practice. In crystal healing communities, moonlight is used to add vibrations to a stone.
- Rinse your rose quartz under rain water for 5 minutes. Place your rose quartz in a colander. Put the colander outside in the falling rain, then let the water fall over the stones for about 5 minutes. It is believed that running water can neutralize negative energy and give it back to the earth.
- Put your stone outside at dawn for 1 hour to soak up sunlight. Place your stone under a beam of sunlight. Make sure it’s in a place where it won’t be disturbed. Set a timer for 1 hour, then retrieve your stone. Rose quartz can fade or become discolored if it’s left in the sun for too long.
- Smudge your stones with Palo Santo, sage, sweet grass, or cedar smoke. Use a smudge stick or place loose sage leaves, sweet grass, or cedar in an incense bowl. Light the smudge stick or loose smudging material. Then, pass your rose quartz through the smoke 3 times to cleanse and recharge it. You can leave the smudge to burn or you can put it out once the rose quartz is purified.
- Bury your stone for 24 hours to release negative energy and recharge it. Dig a shallow hole in the dirt outside your home. Place the rose quartz in the hole and cover it with dirt. Leave the stones under the dirt for at least 1 day before digging them up. After you unbury your stones, rinse them under warm water to clean off any dirt or debris. It’s okay to use soap and water to clean the dirt off your stone.