Our Pocket Crystals fit perfectly in your palm. They are easy to bring with you in the pocket of your pants or in your bag. Hold it in your palm during your meditation or when you need a moment to reconnect with your journey. Rose Quartz carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, healing and tenderness, comfort and nourishment. It represents feelings of love, peace, and healing.
Your digital affirmation cards can be used together with the meditation or for a quick reminder throughout the day. Tip – Save your favorite as screensaver on your phone.
This product includes:
- 1 audio meditation
- 3 digital affirmation cards
- 1 Pocket Crystal
Pdf & Audio – Digital files.
Rose Quartz – 20-80 gram, each crystal is unique as it is a natural material and might vary from the photo.
We recommend that you wash and recharge your crystal when you receive it. You can wash your crystal using a gentle liquid soap and warm water. If you’re using your crystal for healing or your spiritual practice, you have several options for cleansing and recharging your stones.
- Soaking your crystal in salt water overnight is an easy option. Fill a container with warm water, add 1-2 tbsp (17-35 g) of sea salt, and stir until the salt dissolves. Place your crystal in the salt water and leave it to soak overnight. Finally, rinse the stones with warm water. Using salt water is a traditional way of cleansing crystals used for your spiritual practice. It’s believed that the salt releases negative energy and acts as a spiritual disinfectant.
- Purify and charge your crystal under a full or waning moon. Put your stones in a safe place outdoors or on a windowsill. Leave your crystal under the light of the moon overnight. Retrieve your stones in the morning and use them in your practice. In crystal healing communities, moonlight is used to add vibrations to a stone.
- Rinse your crystal under rain water for 5 minutes. Place your crystal in a colander. Put the colander outside in the falling rain, then let the water fall over the stones for about 5 minutes. It is believed that running water can neutralize negative energy and give it back to the earth.
- Smudge your stones with Palo Santo, sage, sweet grass, or cedar smoke. Use a smudge stick or place loose sage leaves, sweet grass, or cedar in an incense bowl. Light the smudge stick or loose smudging material. Then, pass your crystal through the smoke 3 times to cleanse and recharge it. You can leave the smudge to burn or you can put it out once the crystal is purified.
- Bury your stone for 24 hours to release negative energy and recharge it. Dig a shallow hole in the dirt outside your home. Place the crystal in the hole and cover it with dirt. Leave the stones under the dirt for at least 1 day before digging them up. After you unbury your stones, rinse them under warm water to clean off any dirt or debris. It’s okay to use soap and water to clean the dirt off your stone.